Sunday, April 25, 2010

Tour to Flaxenvik

Today I visited my colleagues Claudia and Rainer who are working on the same project here in Stockholm as I do (more on the project the coming week). They are living in Flaxenvik, right at the water, in the middle of a typical Swedish picturesque and beautiful scenery. Their house is facing East, with a complete window front where it is easy to picture some amazing sunrises. Here is a map of Flaxenvik and surroundings:





And not only do they live in this beautiful area, they also have a small motorboat which Rainer and me took for a ride after a decent barbecue (when the giant cat "Lucky" also got some bites...). Although it was quite chilly, it was the greatest fun to watch the archipelago and cruise between all the tiny islands, taking great pictures and enjoy the vastness and scent of the Baltic Sea... But take a look yourself (photo show on webshots):



So one thing is for sure: When Sonja and our baby are moving here, we will try to find a place like that. And maybe there's some Öres left for a small boat as well...!

Stefan.

1 comment:

Sonja said...

Hello my Love,

you were right - I love it! The House, boat, cat, water --- everything! I'm looking forward to see that place in May!!

Kisses, S.