Saturday, April 24, 2010

A new era...

Yes, a new era, and that is all but exaggerated. How's that?

Since most of you (friends and family) do not hear from me as often as you'd wish, it's time to think about something new. And the only way to satisfy your requests of getting to know what's happening in my life and my need to not have to tell everything twice (or in fact, several times), I'm starting this blog. This is so useful because every now and then, you are wondering: "What's this guy doing right now?" And now you have the opportunity to just visit my blog and check the latest entries...

So much for now, but still: Why new era?

Is it because I'm now working in Sweden?
Is it because I turned 30 recently?
Is it because my hair grew long again?

Yes to all, but here's the main change:

We are expecting!!! Check our blog about that topic:

http://der-kleine-astronaut.blogspot.com/

In the coming days, I will post more on everything else, especially the quite interesting job that I have here. Even for geotechnical engineers, it is quite interesting to see what I'm working on currently. I call it the giant flowerpot, but in fact, what we are building here is a tree balcony. But that's something for the next entries that will come, together with pictures. Hope you're excited!

So far, and hejdå!

Stefan / Maroney

1 comment:

Sonja said...

Hello Love,

I wish you much fun with your new blog and hope to see some pics soon :)

Kiss, S.